Organic B Sutainable Starter Pack
& Free Shipping above Rs 399
Free shipping on orders Rs 399.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
Organic B‘s S-Curve Charcoal Infused Bamboo Toothbrush is one of the best natural instrument to brush your teeth every morning. The natural properties of the wood work as an anti-microbial so they breakdown and kill bacteria.
Made of Fine Quality Bamboo, you can recycle this eco-friendly toothbrush or decomposed naturally by returning safely to the soil. Organic B’s Toothbrush is a big initiative to eco-friendly & natural products that are not only good for the environment but also helps in reducing waste from surroundings. 100% Fungus free.
Bamboo Toothbrush has a strong and lasting antimicrobial action, which helps to prevent plaque formation on the surface of teeth. Since it reduces the formation of plaque, bamboo toothbrush also has an anti-cariogenic potential, helping to reduce the incidence of dental caries or tooth cavities. Our bamboo toothbrush has a S Curve modern design that completes every bathroom design. Organic B’s S Curve Charcoal Infused Bamboo toothbrush is lighter and dry much faster than plastic toothbrushes, making it convenient to carry everywhere you go.
Before the plastic toothbrush was created in the 1930s, toothbrushes around the world were made from plants. Europeans brushed using handles made from wood. While Asians brushed using handles made from bamboo. Because they used plant-based bristles. Materials like bamboo and wood are once again being used to create toothbrushes. Particularly, bamboo is a very promising material because, unlike wood, it is a much more sustainable and renewable material.
- Reduces the environmental pollution
- Reduces plastic waste
- Uses eco-friendly material
- Has antibacterial properties
- 100% biodegradable Handle
- A sleek, natural look and feel
- A unique tool for tongue cleaning.
- Enables access right to the back of the ‘tongue’ where most odour causing bacteria reside.
- Removes bacteria and bad breath on your tongue to avoid ‘Oral Hygiene’ problems.
Organic B‘s natural organic loofah is an amazing personal care product. This natural and renewable resource has been used for centuries is known for its exfoliation properties. And since our Natural organic loofah is made from the fiber of naturally dried up vegetables. It nicely cleanses the skin and helps shed away the dead skin cells leaving behind youthful skin. When used in circular motions, it improves localized blood flow making the skin look healthy and radiant.
- Organic Loofah helps slough away dry, rough skin.
- Regular exfoliation keeps your skin looking radiant and healthy.
- Works great on elbows and knees.
- Pamper, massage, and cleanse away everyday stress and worries.
- Plentiful and long-lasting.
- Excellent Exfoliator
- Alternative Surface Scrubber
- Plastic-Free Washing-Up Pad
- Great Scrubber for Root Vegetables
- Loofah for Body Bath Scrubber( 10 to 15cm Length).
- Loofah (Luffa) Sponge Bath Shower Body Scrubber Exfoliator.
- Soak in water to become soft before using
- Dry in the air after using it.
- Gently remove dry or dead skin, reduce blemishes.
- The most natural way to clean your skin to have a long-lasting effect of young, clean, smooth, and rejuvenating feel.
A must for every bath and shower experience.
Loofah plant is a vigorously growing vine from the cucumber family that is rich in durable fibres yet soft and flexible. When ripe, the inside of the loofah fruit develops a network of fibres that are perfect for cleaning and exfoliating purposes when dried.
It’s important to wash the loofah, wring it and air-dry it after use. This practice prevents bacterial growth. Here’s how:
- Thoroughly wash with hot soapy water then rinse well.
- Squeeze it to remove excess water and soapy residue.
- Wring the water out and then let it air dry from the string loop.
Many customers wash their loofah with their laundry in the washing machine and this is perfectly fine too.
2 x Bamboo Toothbrush
1 x Neem Wood Regular Comb
1 x Neem Tongue Scraper
1 x Natural Loofah
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.